Information we may collect
Jing Travel may collect the following information:
- Job title.
- Contact information, including email addresses.
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and commercial offers.
What we do with your information
Jing Travel collects information about its users to provide the best possible experience for users of our platforms. For example:
- Improving our products and services, including our website’s interface and our newsletters.
- Customizing our products and services based on who the user is.
- Periodically contacting users with relevant information, offers, and other content that may be of interest.
- Occasionally, Jing Travel may also contact users for market research purposes.
Security and opting out
Jing Travel is committed to safeguarding your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure Jing Travel employs suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect across its platforms.
Should you no longer wish to have your contact details, such as your email address, stored with Jing Travel, you may opt-out from future mailings by using the enclosed “unsubscribe” link in Jing Travel mailings. You may also contact Jing Travel at email@example.com to opt-out of any mailing list you have previously subscribed to.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Jing Travel uses third-party technology provider Google Inc.’s services to track user behavior on our website, and other information products that may be in development or released from time to time. We use this technology for reporting website statistics, advertisement click-throughs, advertisement impressions, and/or other activities on our website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Jing Travel’s website, newsletter, and other information products may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and the content it may present to you.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell or lease your contact information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your contact information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting or from our commercial clients, such as surveys, replays, and presentations from our hosted webinars or other information products.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.