Social distancing doesn’t mean we need to compromise on building connections or sharing knowledge and insights. Tmall Global Merchant Connect 2020 is a series of interactive virtual sessions designed to connect brands and suppliers directly with Tmall Global business development team in North America.
Rising consumer spending power and enthusiasm for online shopping are driving businesses to tap into China. With 800 million+ monthly mobile active users, Alibaba Group’s cross-border B2C platform, Tmall Global, is building the future infrastructure of cross-border commerce to help merchants, brands and small businesses all over the world to reach and engage with Chinese consumers.
• Alibaba’s Tmall Global is China’s largest cross-border e-commerce platform with 800+ million consumers from across Alibaba’s platforms.
• Cross-border sales are on track to hit $184 million by 2021 and demand for imported growth is a key market driver in China.
• China will become the largest retail market in the world this year with an estimated $5 trillion USD in sales.
• China is the world’s largest e-commerce market. According to the International Trade Association, online retail transactions totaled approximately $2.1 trillion.
ABOUT TMALL GLOBAL
Launched in 2014, Tmall Global is Alibaba’s dedicated channel for cross-border e-commerce. It is the largest and most comprehensive cross-border B2C online marketplace targeting the China market. The platform allows brands and retailers without operations in China to build virtual storefronts and ship products into China. Tmall Global helps to connect more than 25,000 brands from 92 countries and regions with more than 800 million consumers across Alibaba’s platforms.
Who Should Join Us
Tmall Global is actively seeking leading global consumer brands for its platform in the following categories:
- Apparel & Accessories
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Consumer Electronics
- Home Goods
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Wellness Products
- Baby, Kids & Maternity (including Toys)
Please click on Register and fill out a brief survey for the Tmall Global Merchant Connect event. You will receive an email confirmation for an assigned time slot and a Zoom invitation to join the meeting. Please log into the Zoom meeting at your assigned time to be connected directly with a Tmall Global category expert.
Prior to the Zoom meeting, please take a look at the brief introduction video on Tmall Global. If you would like to learn more about Tmall Global before the meeting, please go to https://merchant.tmall.hk for additional information and brand case studies.